9/27/08

just 2 let u know....Cuz u should know

this blog right here should have been my 1st one over here on blogspot

this is an introduction 2 anyone who will begin 2 read my blogs

2 cut straight 2 the point the majority of the time
a nigga just likes 2 talk shit, sometimes ALOTTA shit

but i always have a point, sometimes poignant- sometimes im all over the place
its always on the fly but im always real wit it

at least whatever real is from my perspective, lol
this aint the place 4 the grammar police & this damn sure aint the place 4 spellcheckers
i know how 2 write the RIGHT way when i need 2, but when i blog, i blog the way i talk
when im fuckin wit my boyz or at the damn barber shop or somethin', not the way i would talk in front of them folks, lol

so if u cant tolerate "perceived" ignorance then this definitely aint the blog u wanna fuck wit'


im just a regular dude, whatever regular means, lol that uses these blogs 2 express
my opinions on whatever it is i might wanna talk about at the time being

early 30 year old black male raised in the inner city,
a lover of sports- football, basketball & boxing mostly
a lover of music- jazz, hip hop & r&b- pretty much SOUL music
REAL SOUL MUSIC though, i aint into pop music rather it be rap or the shit
they label as r&b that these kids listen 2, lol
when i say soul music i mean SOUL music 4 real

& my biggest love of all, the perpetual of all perpetuals is the love/hate relationship i have with & 4 women

in the comin blogs, u will gain insight into what it is that makes me tick as a sex,music & sports addict/fanatic

well there is my INTRO 1 blog late, lol
but there it is

HOLLA AT ME

1 comment:

Mrs.Bailey said...

Lol...i like yo blog.Thats why i started mind kind of to..just to talk shit.I kind of rag on myself looking over the lil post ive done because im thinking...no one will care but you my inspriration from now on to just do me.Keep bloggin....